Expertise in moulded plastics decoration and surface treatment
Ed Crutchley provides assistance to companies engaged in either the manufacturing or purchasing of decorated moulded plastics. Typical customers are multinationals involved with injection moulding, decorating, spray coating and vacuum metallizing processes. He has recently provided services in China, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, and the USA.
Recent activities have included the following:
- Assisting with plant and product transfers.
- Auditing manufacturing environments and improving efficiency.
- Costing exercises.
- Optimising processes through design of experiments.
- Preparing specifications for new equipment, through to start-up and ramp-up.
- Process and best practice training.
- Providing advice on processes.
- Providing innovation intelligence.
- Researching and proposing new processes.
- Troubleshooting surface treatment and decorating manufacturing processes.